Simply Pritesh

Simply Pritesh
the bond.. the love.. the distance

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Divine Hurricane

A peaceful evening,
The sky went dark,
With signs of impending doom,
I could hear the death dogs bark.

Oh My God !!! It was true,
The truth I always knew,
I couldn't hide it more from myself,
Was searching someone to desperately help.

I found none, I found none,
In search of the Sun , I got undone,
The hurricane passed and was all barren,
I never thought anything worse can happen.

I started gathering what was left with me,
In a sky so clear now, the Heavens I could see,
A light dawned upon me from nowhere,
God made me a part of his secret share.

I questioned, is it real?
Don't doubt you just have to feel,
Oh! How divinely was i healed,
I myself dispatched my future sealed.

by:-
Dr. Pritesh

No comments: